Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Tech support response is awful.
Tech support response is awful.

2133 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-11-21 16:28:38

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    schigara
    2016-10-07 07:38:40
    If I had not done my own homework on this product, I never would have bought it. The response from tech support at this forum is virtually non-existent and when it does trickle out, it is 5-10 days late, at least! I think the features of the 802 for the money compared to the competition make up for the piss poor tech support.

I asked a very simple question about misfire counters a couple days before I received my unit and it went unanswered until I answered my own question. This is just shit tech support.

I have been pondering getting the 908 Maxisys but if the support sucks this bad, I am seriously thinking of looking into the GIT G-Scan 2. 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-10-12 08:23:47 (Reply to:schigara)

Hi, for urgent issues, please send email to ussupport@autel.com(North America) or support@autel.com(Other).

•   Level 2   
    (47) points
    Paylik88

2016-11-21 16:28:38 (Reply to:schigara)

In fact, and I'm not satisfied with the technical support. Not once sent them to report problems or minor issues, but they always have one answer: or "your car is old and not fully supported scanner" or "we will fix in the next update." But it turns out the update, and defects are not eliminated.

On the count of the first answer, that the old cars. So BMW 1990 supports excellent even though the that the old, and Ford, 1999 - 2001 is in their opinion the old cars and does not support it fully. And I like for example as the device supports Ford, if not for their minor bugs in the software.

Technical support AWFUL!
  Total1 Pages